• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

Until pubg notif me ive been playing for 6 hrs. The next log will be after 15 mins wtf! Hahahahaha they control people for playing so addict

Here what i did.first Start the game. Before come to plane. (off the wifi until you saw the server connection lost) then on. Second. 70 left enemy do it again. Third, 45 enemy do it again. 20 enemy left, do it again. 10 left do it again. Its more better if you turn on and off the wifi more that what i said its works better

3 minutes ago, Shabiyow said:

ok do you use only recoil or ??

Recoil and antenna

4 minutes ago, sannydespi said:

Here what i did.first Start the game. Before come to plane. (off the wifi until you saw the server connection lost) then on. Second. 70 left enemy do it again. Third, 45 enemy do it again. 20 enemy left, do it again. 10 left do it again. Its more better if you turn on and off the wifi more that what i said its works better

7 minutes ago, Shabiyow said:

i dont understand 

do you mean when am start the game did am gonna turn of wifi?? and   when left enemy 45  did am gonna it again? did you mean that?