• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

الطريقة الي نزلها المطور افضل طريقة حصلتها عشان اتفادى باند العشر دقايق بالنسبه للزون الاول اول مايبداء يمشي  اسوي وضع الطيران ثلاث ثواني وبعدها كل تقفيلة زون احط وضع الطيران ثلاث ثواني واكمل القيم بدون اي باند وحتى اذا هلص القيم وطلعت للوبي اسويها  وبس 

9 minutes ago, Martiniiii said:

SOLVE 10 min Banned

80% of users get banned on the first zone.

after landing look to time under the map on the corner.. usually 4 minuets 

play normal and if 1 minuet remain

Disable your internet connection for 4 seconds and Enable

if you have cellular network ( Enable airplane mode for 4 seconds and disable)

if you play on wifi ( just disable for 4 seconds and Enable)

((By this way you will not ever get the ban in the first zone))

after that:

every Minuets:

Disable your internet connection for 4 seconds and Enable

more than 6 people on my telegram channel was suffering from 10 min ban and now they are in the safe side without any ban

please do what I exactly said and reply this comment if it work with you or not.

(your reply will help others♥️)

I don't think it works.

I was about to try it. Git killed in first 4 minutes and when i went back to Lobby. I got a popout " DATA HAS BEEN CHANGED" & Got 10Min ban.

I think only @Cz1993 can help us.

7 minutes ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

I don't think it works.

I was about to try it. Git killed in first 4 minutes and when i went back to Lobby. I got a popout " DATA HAS BEEN CHANGED" & Got 10Min ban.

I think only @Cz1993 can help us.

Don't think .. just try and reply

First of all let me clear you guyz.... your 10 min ban always pop out when you are above diamond rank. Second that its a server problem you can’t get out of it. Only @Cz1993will help us. Because i played from morning till now continuously from bronze to platinum, I didn’t received a single ban, but when i switch to my main account which is on crown in the 3 match i got a message of 10min ban. So from my openion just stop playing on your main account and switch to dummy account. Till the issue is resolved. 

1 minute ago, Pedro2324 said:

I have been banned more than 10 times for 10 years in the first game that brother arranges

try my solution