• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, sannydespi said:

Find the enemy amount ( how many left) you receive the 10 mins banned. Like me, i got 10 mins ban during 39 enemies left. Before i reach that amount in 41 enemies left i close the game. And open it again. It works that trick. All you have to do is remember the exact left enemy where you got ban. I played 6-to 8 games bfore 10 mins ban appear again

i was thinking this method before but i didn’t close my game during the match because i don’t want to apply all the codes all over again, this method might work i guess!

9 minutes ago, sannydespi said:

Find the enemy amount ( how many left) you receive the 10 mins banned. Like me, i got 10 mins ban during 39 enemies left. Before i reach that amount in 41 enemies left i close the game. And open it again. It works that trick. All you have to do is remember the exact left enemy where you got ban. I played 6-to 8 games bfore 10 mins ban appear again

Open airplane mode and close it before every closing zone in 30 secs. will do the trick

18 minutes ago, sannydespi said:

Can i apply the codes again after re-opening the game ??

1 minute ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

Can i apply the codes again after re-opening the game ??

Whenever u close the game, u will have to re-apply the codes.

38 minutes ago, sannydespi said:

yes, you can also open the airplane mode wait 3 sec and then reconnect to the server.

6 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

yes, you can also open the airplane mode wait 3 sec and then reconnect to the server.

Can you guys detail it? How many time to open the airplaine mode and when? Thanks.

14 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

airplane mode is not working in me. But the one i explain works fine with me ☺️ Im going to crown now ?