• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

@Cz1993 getting that 10 mins ban after 15 mins into the match ...can you check this

earlier on you somehow fixed a similar problem where everyone was getting a ban towards last few circles 

at the moment it is getting very annoying to play with this hack as there is 10 mins ban every match 

16 minutes ago, Ayal123 said:

Ok @Cz1993

i wana start by saying thanks for this period of time i have used your hack which included alot of problems which didnt disturb me to much but it got 2 an end now where im using only recoil with out any codes and i still get ban for 10 mins every game so i think im done here

ill never support you again even though i liked your previous hack before this season when i played and it was safe but this version that you released has nothing but banning everyone

idont know if you released it with leas security or idk what is causing this but the fact your not answering any of us gives me a brigh point of what i think is happening so cya all im going to look for another platform

Yeah this is making me really sad all the other hackers are still secured and they started using it . I thought of pushing the rank up but this 10 min ban makes so mad that even there is no use of downloading this i still hope @Cz1993you could fix it i still believe but we need it as soon. Even this 10min ban had started from the season 6 end then i thought you fixed it but still. My renewal period would be getting over soon and i thought of taking svip but now it makes so sad because it’s not getting worth 

You get in the Band for 10 minutes in the text of the game It is annoying I lose points and lose pleasure Please find us the solution

15 minutes ago, Innosoju said:

So I played yesterday with antena and magic bullet. Nothing went wrong. Is there a wide spread ban today? I'm reading and I see a lot of bans. Does vip have a different security level than svip? Very confused and hard to keep up recently.

yesterday everything was  fine. problems started this morning