• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, thing2 said:

طيب اذا صار يجيني باول قيم العبه 

10د او 10 سنين،؟

منذ ساعة ، قال سينجسديجريت:

هل حاول أحد بعد التحديث الكبير الذي جاء للتو؟

Edited by Yam1

4 hours ago, thing2 said:

طيب اذا صار يجيني باول قيم العبه 

يعني ان الهاك انكشف ، عن نفسي حذفته ولحقت ع الحساب في ناس تبندت 10 سنين بعد ال10 دقايق

1 hour ago, singhsaabdigreat said:

Has anyone tried after the big update that just came in??

The bbew version PUBG V.0.12.5 is coming for your safety I suggested to delete the hack and use the original one. Waiting for the new hack

5 minutes ago, Midnight1t said:

يعني ان الهاك انكشف ، عن نفسي حذفته ولحقت ع الحساب في ناس تبندت 10 سنين بعد ال10 دقايق

المسأله صارت روتينيه بدايه سيزون ونهاية سيزون تقوى الحمايه وتجي الباندات ، فالفتره هذي خلاص احذف حتى يحدث المطور 

6 minutes ago, Yam1 said:

المسأله صارت روتينيه بدايه سيزون ونهاية سيزون تقوى الحمايه وتجي الباندات ، فالفتره هذي خلاص احذف حتى يحدث المطور 

صح كلامك

I logged in with the original version on another terminal, but I still can not update.  You should definitely look at the information on this site before updating to the original and playing in the hack version.  Then I can avoid ban for two months.

what bothers than the administrator. Start at the last hour to fix the problem. of the game instead of looking for solutions and responding to the perosna who pay and need answers not taking the crazy without responding. because thanks to us this page grows. to payments. that one seizes. so answer some comment