• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

Hi y’all, 

i have a problem with 10 or 20 mins ban in the middle of the game, does anyone of u have the same problem or is there is solution?

مرحبا، 

عندي مشكله باند ف نص القيم لمدة ١٠ او ٢٠ دقيقة في اي احد حصلت معه المشكله؟ او في حل لها؟ 

verify your device............verify your device............verify your device............verify your device............verify your device............

dead

Edited by TiagoSarnento

19 minutes ago, Mohammeddays said:

Hi y’all, 

i have a problem with 10 or 20 mins ban in the middle of the game, does anyone of u have the same problem or is there is solution?

مرحبا، 

عندي مشكله باند ف نص القيم لمدة ١٠ او ٢٠ دقيقة في اي احد حصلت معه المشكله؟ او في حل لها؟ 

No Problem. I play with no recoil and dlg code for trees and stone 0.000005 ... 

learn to occupy the hack do not occupy bullets maggi is detected only take out the grass and the trees with that have more to climb without being detected and so foolish people learn and so we will all play and occupy the hack for longer.