• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, HappyJavi81 said:

I repeat don't shoot anyone if you dont wan

Hhhhhhhh  no man don’t use any cods if you dont want ban

14 hours ago, sangte13 said:

this hack version is really confusing! some said they got banned for 10 minutes and others are not, for me i always played with wifi and data and sometimes my connection is really bad that i have to restart my game several times, but i never get ban since i started playing this hack version.

Not confuse bro. 100% sure my account banned for 10 years, and I created another account and now playing its fine I don’t know why, sometimes banned sometimes not, this hack is not safe, i am always checking here comments forum  before enter the game, I already mentioned here @Cz1993 but he didn’t reply to my comments and I feel he doesn’t cares about it, we will wait for his responsible reply.... thank you ?.....

7 minutes ago, mmubeen220 said:

Not confuse bro. 100% sure my account banned for 10 years, and I created another account and now playing its fine I don’t know why, sometimes banned sometimes not, this hack is not safe, i am always checking here comments forum  before enter the game, I already mentioned here @Cz1993 but he didn’t reply to my comments and I feel he doesn’t cares about it, we will wait for his responsible reply.... thank you ?.....

Does not respond to any limit, his concern only to collect contributions or interest in support and response to the members of this thing is thought

17 minutes ago, mmubeen220 said:

you are right bro, finally 10 minutes ban happened to me today for the first time:evilish: