• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

I tested 5 accounts, 3 of them got banned using migic bullet and walking antenna in game and in lobby for 10 mins, and rest of 2 used no codes just xray and norecoil version, didnt get banned.

So dont use and dlg codes to be safe

47 minutes ago, Simplecore said:

same here, also ban 10 minutes in  the middle of the game.

Rank ACE, no recoil only, playing like a normal people, not using any DLG Code.

also restart in the middle of the game (when enemy 20-30 left) is not working.

@Cz1993

after the first ban, playing again first match also got ban 10 minutes.

it's already the 2nd time.

After being banned for 10 minutes with a hack, I waited for 10 minutes, and just in case I started another mobile version and logged in with the same account.  After that, I logged in the hack version again with the same account for 6 games and played until the last time without a code, but it did not become a ban.

7 minutes ago, Haru3475 said:

After being banned for 10 minutes with a hack, I waited for 10 minutes, and just in case I started another mobile version and logged in with the same account.  After that, I logged in the hack vrsion again with the same account for 6 games and played until the last time without a code, but it did not become a ban.

yeah!  Just dont use any codes for god sake. no recoil and xray are enough!

49 minutes ago, Haru3475 said:

After being banned for 10 minutes with a hack, I waited for 10 minutes, and just in case I started another mobile version and logged in with the same account.  After that, I logged in the hack version again with the same account for 6 games and played until the last time without a code, but it did not become a ban.

worth to try, what is your rank? ACE?

==================================

already try the solution above, but still got ban 10 minutes in the mid game.

i didn't event kill anyone in this game, but still got ban.

Edited by Simplecore
update