• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

I heard that many hackers were detected by Tencent? I dare not log in now!

12 minutes ago, Ghzst said:

检测到黑客。请不要玩

Thanks for reminding

19 minutes ago, RhuanCabral said:

I think the guys who buy vip here on this site just to download hack to pubg, (I know there are other games) but if it is specifically for pubg I hope you know that the hack will always be detected at one time or another. The hack will never remain undefeated against Tencent. What I think people who buy the vip just want to have fun killing enemies to 500 m of uzi and then be banned and wait for a new version that takes days to be produced. So in my opinion if you really want to be good at Pubg and want to devote enough to the game would not be worth putting hack, because at some point you will be banned and you will lose everything you have conquered. In my case it was this, I downloaded the hack so that others might think that I am really good and then I was banned, I put a lot of UC on my account and everything, after that loses you regret it. My advice is: Do not download these hacks anymore to be able to load your main account or to be better than others, these hacks are temporary and you're just going to be more of a muggle that relied on it. Now for those who just want to have fun and end up with the game of the gal that way yes it's worth hahaha

K

بداية القيم باند عشر دقايق اربع قيمات نفس الطريقه  وش السالفه ؟

4 hours ago, Farhannehalove said:

Wow ? so smooth & perfect ? i wana share sum experience of mine guys 4 days b4 wen cz hack is detected so i lost my ace account wid ban den i hav another one so tried with my jailbreak version trust me guys d hack is safe n ok but but but what cz hard wrk abt in ipa nobody can does guyz to b very honest in jb hack d game so laggy high ping etc etc m really tired as m using in ma 6 ...even i tried in ma x also buh lil bit difference....buh today i belived what cz hard work is really wrk superb smooth n perfect i had 5 chicken dinner in a row ....i just luv u bro ur hack is worth to pay hats off brother ........in my jb version i jst got one or 2 kills wid lagging buh no use dis hack is hack n dnt use any dlg .....wrks superfine .......??????? if u wana play dis in jb version more safe so inbox me wil giv u hosts only for jb device

Cek pm bro

I can't get the activation code the old way because there's no Paypal.  I enter Visa, my account is not enough money so I can't pay.  Can someone help me?

اللي تجيهم باندات 

10 دقايق

بسبب انكم تلعبون بحساب قيست 

ادخل بحساب مربوط بالفيس بوك ولا تويتر

2 hours ago, raid58 said:

ما لعبت الا مره وحده والباقي باند عشر دقايق في نص اللعبه وش السالفه 

شباب فيه حل للباند ؟

نفس الشي كرهت اللعبه