• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Uploading the game now, the install link will be ready in 1-2 hours

I hope ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, Moe4421 said:

No matter how much security he gives vip, it will get detected, vip members abuse the hack and make more obvious, while svip play responsibly, and our hack sometimes last longer than vip. So why should he pay $$ for license and expensive certificate if you guys only paying like what? 20-30/month and not playing responsibly? Plus all you guys do here is trash talk, never once got a valuable info out of this form.. 

You right most of vip members here have more than one account and using the hack with no responsibility by using all codes i think cz you have to make the hack  with no options 

المطور يقول شكلي بنزل نسخة مافيها حماية كثير لـ vip 

ويخلي الحماية قوية لـ svip

يطقطق علينا اشتراكي ضاع 

اشتركت وتبند القيم ما يحدث برنامجه ونسخة الاندرويد مجانية ومميزات خبال 

11 minutes ago, Moe4421 said:

No matter how much security he gives vip, it will get detected, vip members abuse the hack and make more obvious, while svip play responsibly, and our hack sometimes last longer than vip. So why should he pay $$ for license and expensive certificate if you guys only paying like what? 20-30/month and not playing responsibly? Plus all you guys do here is trash talk, never once got a valuable info out of this form.. 

Why are you generalizing everyone ? I help out here with questions and don’t complain and am VIP member.  I also only use grass code in game. Be respectful and don’t group everyone together.

Just now, Talaldd said:

المطور يقول شكلي بنزل نسخة مافيها حماية كثير لـ vip 

ويخلي الحماية قوية لـ svip

يطقطق علينا اشتراكي ضاع 

اشتركت وتبند القيم ما يحدث برنامجه ونسخة الاندرويد مجانية ومميزات خبال 

بدا الطمع فيه وضرب مخه ماعاد يدري وش يسوي مل اسبوعين الهاك مطروح والناس هنا ماترحم بالنسبه لي اشوفه ماقصر وهاذي اشياء خارجه عن ارادته