• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Sobekkk said:

If you use magic + ignore enemy armor yes :D

It’s not uploaded yet. Wait.

do you have any idea when they will upload the app 

I just realized there are no .ipa link. I have used the .ipad since this thread started and only detected in this week along with the direct install. Please put .ipa link, it's so consistent, saves time and only to reinstall each 7 days. 

31 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

Antenna or slider or whatver it is ,it will make no difrrents ,in the end tencent will get the hack blocked,ita just matter of time, ive played 2 seesion now with this hack with my main hack and i didnt get band,its not like i didnt get reported,i did but mannged not to get banned,i gusse i was lucky,but one day ill be band just like what happend for the ppl before 2 dayes

in my case i started playing this hack version with new account from Brown V and now i’m in ACE, and i did not get ban my account so far, so my advice is always visit here before you start your game and check whether it is safe to play or not! good luck to us for the new  hack version:yarr:

Edited by sangte13

6 minutes ago, Farhood said:

你知道他們何時上傳應用程序 

There won't be exact time

2 minutes ago, sangte13 said:

in my case i started playing this hack version with new account from Brown V and now i’m in ACE, and i did not get ban my account so far, so my advice is always visit here before you start your game and check whether it is safe to play or not! good luck to us for the new  hack version:yarr:

I agree with you ,but you dont know when tencent will strike?It can be anytime even during the game so its just matter of time.