• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

What about j/b deviec ? 

جهازي جلبريك في هاك شغال حاليا للجلبريك ؟

وشكرا 

Edited by Q8assassin

9 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

We are testing now, and if everything is ok, the new version will be released tomorrow.

Tomorrow = 3day

تكفا ياشباب احد يعرف كيف اجدد الكود الي يطلعلي اول ما ادخل القيم ؟؟ انا مبتدا في الهاك هذا علموني ولاحد يبخل الله يعطيكم العافية انا سويتها اول مرة بس قعد 3 ايام ورحع يطلبني كود مرة ثانية يعني معقولة كل 3 ايام اسوي زي كذا وانا مشترك شهر كامل !!!

Please someone tell me how to get the activation  code 

idont know how to get it please teach me i did it first time when i intall the hack and it work for just 3 days then he tell me to write another code !! Is this really! Every 3 days the code change! And my VIP Subscription 1 month ! That mean i will write new code 10 times and I don’t remember what did i do in first time to get the code?

i hope you understand my problem  and sorry for my weak English 

9 minutes ago, muath99 said:

تكفا ياشباب احد يعرف كيف اجدد الكود الي يطلعلي اول ما ادخل القيم ؟؟ انا مبتدا في الهاك هذا علموني ولاحد يبخل الله يعطيكم العافية انا سويتها اول مرة بس قعد 3 ايام ورحع يطلبني كود مرة ثانية يعني معقولة كل 3 ايام اسوي زي كذا وانا مشترك شهر كامل !!!

Please someone tell me how to get the activation  code 

idont know how to get it please teach me i did it first time when i intall the hack and it work for just 3 days then he tell me to write another code !! Is this really! Every 3 days the code change! And my VIP Subscription 1 month ! That mean i will write new code 10 times and I don’t remember what did i do in first time to get the code?

i hope you understand my problem  and sorry for my weak English 

مرحبا اخوي 

المطور موقف الكودات لان الهاك انكشف وقامو يعطون باندات 

وحسب كلامه راح ينزل نسخه جديده قريب ويفتح الكودات