• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

Dear Cz1993,

I’m ready to give you 500$, in other hand you should make special PUBG Hack!

Some stupid players they sharing this hack to another players, and they are happy to till all people he is “hacker”, so like that you will need to update the hack every time!!!

Make new special HACK and high price!

Thanks

اشلون احصل كل الأكواد  لانه انا اعرف يس مالت الانتينه واخفي الحشيش واجوف انه هل شي يكفي الصراحه 

18 minutes ago, M77ix said:

Dear Cz1993,

Some stupid players they sharing this hack to another players, and they are happy to till all people he is “hacker”, so like that you will need to update the hack every time!!!

Thanks

I think good idea ??

23 minutes ago, M77ix said:

Dear Cz1993,

Thanks

Hey there stranger, even if there’s $1,000 hack, it will still get detected.

why try to waste money?

It’s all similar script and codes. 

Even if Cz releases $10,000 cost iOS hack, it will still get detected cuz PUBG devs are spying here and they won’t care how much it will cost cuz they r the wealthiest game company in the world.

dude let me tell u a good idea, go grab that cash and buy PC PUBG hack. It’ll be much better.

الي كاشخ  يطير السياره والي يطير هو والي يذبح من ورا الجدار  والي يفنش تيم هذا هو الي سبب الكشف مهو الي مايعرف غير كود الشجر  لا تبثرنا يابوت انت وياه  ولا وش رايكم اذبحوهم وهم بالطياره قبل يحولون  ترا العالم بدو يخلون اللعبه من سوالفكم هذا 

Recently, people who were beaten by people using PUBG cheat watched on Twitter and watched videos.  People who are using cheats have penetrated rocks, the ground and houses from a distance in a magic barret and killed a large number of enemies.  .  I think that it will surely be reported and it will be ban, but is PUBG fun?  That fight is not PUBG lol

29 minutes ago, al3ody2 said:

الي كاشخ  يطير السياره والي يطير هو والي يذبح من ورا الجدار  والي يفنش تيم هذا هو الي سبب الكشف مهو الي مايعرف غير كود الشجر  لا تبثرنا يابوت انت وياه  ولا وش رايكم اذبحوهم وهم بالطياره قبل يحولون  ترا العالم بدو يخلون اللعبه من سوالفكم هذا 

يارجال مبزره واذا قلت شي قال انا دافع فلوس 

على اساس انه دافع مبلغ كبير وهي كلها 70 ريال وزق بالعالم زق وخرب الثغره على الجميع