• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

@Cz1993i'd like to say that the game keeps crashing when i use DLG engine for search. i'm not jail-broken device 

erased my iPhone thinking it will be solved but still the engine doesn't appear and i have to close the game and open again so the engine will appear

now i got pain in a$$ cuz it need new serial number to activate the device cuz the old one is used, i think its the end of story, registered vip for month and used hack 3 times, 2 main accounts got banned and now the registration will be end after 4 days...  0 support / 0 answering to my messages ...

Edited by mindfreak0

1 minute ago, mindfreak0 said:

@Cz1993i'd like to say that the game keeps crashing when i use DLG engine for search. i'm not jail-broken device 

erased my iPhone thinking it will be solved but still the engine doesn't appear and i have to close the game and open again so the engine will appear

now i got pain in a$$ cuz it need new serial number to activate the device cuz the old one is used, i think its the end of story, registered vip for month and used hack 3 times, 2 main accounts got banned and now the registration will be end after 4 days...  0 support / 0 answering to my messages ...

Same to me, wait many days, play 3 games, got revoke, reinstall game resolve this problem but need new serial, now need to wait 4 day to re generate new key.... sad

6 minutes ago, mindfreak0 said:

تواصل معي واقولك بالخطوات بالظبط كيف تشغل الجيم

اذا خلصت من عنده ابغاك تساعدني اذا مافي مانع 

6 minutes ago, Xoajxanh said:

Same to me, wait many days, play 3 games, got revoke, reinstall game resolve this problem but need new serial, now need to wait 4 day to re generate new key.... sad

I will not renew the VIP since there is no support..

i mentioned him 3 times while he responding to others, but he doesn't give me any fckin attention

Edited by mindfreak0