• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Mood5 said:

يا حبيبي هو حاط لك كود انسخ الكود في خانة الكوبون واضغط مسافه وراح يتفعل خيار الكوبون واضغط شراء وراح يجي ببلاش 

??

سويتها وطلع الكود بس ادخله في اللعبة ويطلع لي error ليه

ياشباب الكود مبده يطلع عندي

بدي اشتري الكود مبده يطلع عندي

On ١٨‏/٤‏/٢٠١٩ at 1:44 PM, Cz1993 said:
Topic Locked.

Hey  Activation Key price is 1000$ why? 

ياخوي في كود تخفيض ضيفه وراح يستوي 

١٠٠٠ الى ٠ وبعدين يتحصل كود ثاني للتفعيل

19 hours ago, Moe4421 said:

No matter how much security he gives vip, it will get detected, vip members abuse the hack and make more obvious, while svip play responsibly, and our hack sometimes last longer than vip. So why should he pay $$ for license and expensive certificate if you guys only paying like what? 20-30/month and not playing responsibly? Plus all you guys do here is trash talk, never once got a valuable info out of this form.. 

Lol why do you include all of the vip members ??

first of all i am a vip member and tust me i use the hack and make it less obvious than you do im sure , second trust me alot of svip members abuse the hack ur fingers are not the same as they say , so i can say the same thing about svip and 3rd please do me a fav and quit the sh!t your saying 4th good luck , and i forgot to mention svip are 2 little considering for vip so im sure he will lose at the end if he does that 

Edited by Ayal123