• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Gitano1490 said:

Every one was geting  band ,if it didnt happen to you it dosent mean the hack is safe,it didnt happend to you becuse you were lucky just like me untill yestrday,so basicly you should be very greatfull that you didnt get band and another version will be released 

What I'm saying let him release any version and you have choice either to update or not bcoz we are getting banned in all versions so nothing called I must be grateful bcoz I lost my main already . And no not everyone was getting banned 10 minutes I have WhatsApp group for Arab and I can read and see people what they are saying .

People crying for disable dlg GUYs for God sake the game developer they dont care dlg or not they are here with us even you release a version with hot dog sandwich and  no grass still it will be detected hack is hack no matter what many hack  no slider only go detected so chillout and dont waste cz time by nagging to close somthing useful for us. 

4 minutes ago, muhdazhar92 said:

Why u disable activation code?

Because the hack has been deducted