• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Moe4421 said:

Yeah! I never got banned in my life btw, play like a normal player would. He won’t lose sh!t. Find me another devolper that sell none-JB hacks for IOS? I’ll wait. So less or more security, no matter how many times members here bash, cry and trash talk. Y’all sticking to him. So sit down and be respectful 

Naw you been banned before ahahahha

5 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

No recoil only version added

There is a ban for 10 minutes after playing 3-4 games.

I wish fix it as soon as possible.

25 minutes ago, Moe4421 said:

Yeah! I never got banned in my life btw, play like a normal player would. He won’t lose sh!t. Find me another devolper that sell none-JB hacks for IOS? I’ll wait. So less or more security, no matter how many times members here bash, cry and trash talk. Y’all sticking to him. So sit down and be respectful 

Im sticking to him i havent said anything wrong about him since hes doing his best so far but if he start making things like less security or w.e trust me ill be long time gone and alot will do the same and at the end hes the 1 that will lose so before replaying to me think what i have said first and than respond dont assume things that i have never said 

1 hour ago, Kawars said:

Maybe the joke of Cz become true he reduce the security and that's result 10 minutes banned sigh ......

i don’t wanna say Yes but hmmm...still yes:grin: