• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

It’s not fair they already install the game before us and security is the most important thing on the hack if u reduce it so many will get band easily and u will lose so many costumers more than u lost before try to think about something els rethar than the security.

21 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

I think i had to make a version with less security for vips

what are you saying sir????  we also pay monthly for this vip hack. after we paid 1 month we renew and if not we cannot use your hack. so whats the difference?? paying methods are just a basis of each individuals. so why dont you remove the vip at all it that is your idea.put only one option.SVIP. and let see how many clients will gone

23 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

I think i had to make a version with less security for vips

Hayatımda böyle saçma bir düşünce görmedim. 

1 minute ago, Gitano1490 said:

And will this svip will not get  banned anytime? sh!t i dont mined paying if it will be more secure,

If he did it so there is no point of being vip member I will go download the free hacks it will be the same security .