• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
MrPiiG

Direct installation / Cydia impactor not working

Question

Hi everyone , when I tried to use the direct installation, I can’t seem to use the app at all. What I actually meant was that I can’t even press on the application, the application itself is a blank picture , so can anyone or any admin please assist me on this .. will appreciate it 

17 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Primo said:

Hi, what app did you install? Are you sure the process went well? ✌?

Every different apps or games I tried gives me the same result for direct installation , as for the error Cydia impactor gives is 

File:Installation.cpp; line: 42; what:

Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.lcGiSH/extracted/Payload/

ShadowTrackerExtra.app: Oxe8008016 (The executable was signed with invalid entitlements

I’m having the same problem as MrPiiG. Direct install does not finish installing and results in a app with no picture and non functioning app. Using cydia impactor results in the same 42 error. Tried to install the walking dead and world of warships. Seems like multiple people are all having the same issues and no instructions to resolve it

6 hours ago, MrPiiG said:

Every different apps or games I tried gives me the same result for direct installation , as for the error Cydia impactor gives is 

File:Installation.cpp; line: 42; what:

Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.lcGiSH/extracted/Payload/

ShadowTrackerExtra.app: Oxe8008016 (The executable was signed with invalid entitlements

Same issue for me.  I even tried to remove the entitlements and  provisioning profile from the ipa, copied my own new profile signed through terminal, installed. Verrified my own profile on my iOS device. But than the app keeps crashing...

Also i tried resigning the installed application on my iOS device with ReProvision but than ReProvision crashes!  In normal circumstances this would always work!

Edited by mrh270188

No one is helping on this issue lol. Admin and moderator doesn’t even bother replying on private messages -_-ll

41 minutes ago, MrPiiG said:

No one is helping on this issue lol. Admin and moderator doesn’t even bother replying on private messages -_-ll

We’re Admin and Moderator. Not helpers so don’t be surprised if we don’t answer you as soon as you write your message. My question isn’t only about the apps, I also asked if you were sure that you installed it correctly. Did you create a password on Apple ID or did you put the right mail address ect. 

Also if you follow a little bit, direct install isn’t available for the moment. It’s already getting looked into.

Same issue for me

file: installation.cpp; line: 42; what:

Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.kvhNWG/extracted/Payload/legends.app : 0xe8008016 (The executable was signed with invalid entitlements.)

So far 4 people with the same issue. I doubt all 4 of us are typing in our Apple ID wrong. I have used cydia impactor for years and it is the same process. 

Having same issue with Last Day on Earth Hack...loaded other apps no prob!!

file: installation.cpp; line: 42; what:

Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.VjfuEH/extracted/Payload/z.app : 0xe8008016 (The executable was signed with invalid entitlements.)

Edited by Darkchylde