• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, soldon said:

Hello buddy 

do you understand what ipa mean?

god damn

tell @Cz1993 we don't want The damn CERT , IPA is enough for us 

I will say it clearly because it seems you don’t understand. Cz tries to help the most, not the least. Only few members have laptop to install ipa. Now if you don’t understand that just shut it. The « us » that you’re talking about is only about a few people, so don’t come here acting like you’re « fighting » for anyone else than you. 

Edited by Primo

18 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

Now everyone install the anti revoke first, and after posted the new link then you guys can play without any revoke.

18hr.... wait ipa for cydia imp 

WHY? .... 

For wht supermaN

بعدكم تنتظرونه هههههه

بسبته مسوي جيلبريك ومنزل اداه سلايدر والعب والامور طيبه 

ولا اني اعيش على مذلته هذا

18 minutes ago, Ali5555 said:

I understand you but I want you speak to Cz1993

and quick him to give us the link of Pubg mobile , Thank U Very mich my friend 

I don’t own you anything lol.... don’t think you can tell me what to do here. The link will be released when it’s ready and only at this moment. ✌?

1 minute ago, Primo said:

I will say t clearly because it seems you don’t understand. Cz tries to help the most, not the least. Only few members have laptop to install ipa. Now if you don’t understand that just shut it. The « us » that you’re talking about is only about a few people, so don’t come here acting like you’re « fighting » for anyone else than you. 

Hey saitama!

How!!! How do i understand !? ...When he was quiet And do not do as agreed”

27 minutes ago, joshuapubg13 said:

@Primo it’s gonna work when the subscription ended and he need cash shame bro @Cz1993

The certificate got revoked because a Vip member sent the cert to Apple.... how do you want it to work that way...

Edited by Primo

Just now, imOS said:

Hey saitama!

How!!! How do i understand !? ...When he was quiet And do not do as agreed”

What agreement did he do with you...? If you don’t understand then don’t talk about it.