• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Now everyone install the anti revoke first, and after posted the new link then you guys can play without any revoke.

We already install before 12 hours :)

4 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

الآن ، يقوم الجميع بتثبيت برنامج مكافحة الإبطال أولاً ، وبعد نشر الرابط الجديد ، يمكن للاعبين اللعب دون إبطال.

Vip

11 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

ok, thanks.

i think the appeven vpn will works

I do not trust other applications or especially VPN’s, I haven’t looked in code of their VPN profile, but as long as I know, on AdGuard, it’s local IP, nothing is getting shared outside network. 

12 minutes ago, d3vilGG said:

Just release the Direct Install only, and i’ll Figure out a way and share a best anti revoke for you, for sure 100%. 

Adguard Pro can be signed from, Impactor or I can self sign it, or people could do too, if they don’t want 7 day reinstalls. 

Releasing ipa and then after few days hacks get detected. And then you will have to wait even longer for hack to get fixed? Think of the big picture.

2 minutes ago, Ali5555 said:

يربع يقول حملو مكافحة الابطال تكفون اللي يعرف با يبخل علينا جعل من علمنا جعل والديه في الجنه

هذا المقصود ياصاحبي

3 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Now everyone install the anti revoke first, and after posted the new link then you guys can play without any revoke.

So according to your hint right now, is to install the revoke first, but what was mentioned on the revoke topic, “

About Anti-Revoke:  make sure to install all the apps that you would want before installing Anti-Revoke. Any new apps added after that will not be protected by Anti-Revoke.”

correct me if I miss understood it. 

@Cz1993