• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

Just now, Cz1993 said:

Ok.. Let's try with anti revoke!

Yes, I have an alternative anti revoke with an app from AppStore called adguard pro. Block apple servers through vpn like appeven.  It’s  more stable in my mind. 

Uploading the ipa should be the last thing to do if there are no other solutions. 

And for Jailbreak phones as well we have a solution, one tweak from kiimaorepo could stall apple to revoke certificates.
Once we install the hack and do the anti revoke stuff for Non Jailbroken and Jailbroken I think so it should be good.

Just now, Pogos said:

Yes, I have an alternative anti revoke with an app from AppStore called adguard pro. Block apple servers through vpn like appeven.  It’s  more stable in my mind. 

Uploading the ipa should be the last thing to do if there are no other solutions. 

yes, but adguard pro its not a free app

Just release the Direct Install only, and i’ll Figure out a way and share a best anti revoke for you, for sure 100%. 

1 minute ago, Cz1993 said:

Adguard Pro can be signed from, Impactor or I can self sign it, or people could do too, if they don’t want 7 day reinstalls. 

9 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

no, you are wrong. i have also other games hack which its not posted.

but no one games its popular and (*^#*&^@ hard like pubg.

It might be not the end for your work even if there is no pubg anymore ,but kindly consider that there are users like me who never wanna see the end of pubg at your website and to be honest that’s my main and the only reason for being a member here and Im ready to subscribe again and again and again and be a loyal member as long as pubg exists in this website. 

Edited by Abdlrhman

1 minute ago, d3vilGG said:

Just release the Direct Install only, and i’ll Figure out a way and share a best anti revoke for you, for sure 100%. 

ok, thanks.

i think the appeven vpn will works

3 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

I know it cost few dollars. That’s an alternative to people who’s already vip member and can put out that money.

Until we can find a better and long term solution, everything we find now that can prevent revokes Is “good enough”. 

Edited by Pogos