• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

week, months or never. Currently unpredictable

At end it’s your call and your website 

definitely you know far better than anyone what’s the best to do for keeping this website breathing but Let me ask you one more time DONT RELEASE IPA IF PUTS IOSGG AT RISK WAITING FOR DAYS MUCH BETTER THAN SHUTTING DOWN THE WEBSITE FOR GOOD

Edited by Abdlrhman

What is the point of releasing ipa and the hack get detected after a few days? Then more complains will come from unappreciated people. The anti revoke method is the best solution for now. 

1 minute ago, Pogos said:

What is the point of releasing ipa and the hack get detected after a few days? Then more complains will come from unappreciated people. The anti revoke method is the best solution for now. 

Ok.. Let's try with anti revoke!

I am aware that when I bought my Vip it was a risk that I decided to take, but Cz you should take into account, that this has a month in trouble and that you should consider, when it is time to give Vip more time to those who have believed in you. .

4 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

At end it’s your call and your website 

definitely you know far better than anyone what’s the best to do for keeping this website breathing but Let me ask you one more time DONT RELEASE IPA IF PUTS IOSGG AT RISK WAITING FOR DAYS MUCH BETTER THAN SHUTTING DOWN THE WEBSITE FOR GOOD

no, you are wrong. i have also other games hack which its not posted.

but no one games its popular and (*^#*&^@ hard like pubg.

1 minute ago, Cz1993 said:

كلا، انت مخطئ. لدي أيضا ألعاب أخرى الاختراق الذي لم تنشر.

ولكن لا يوجد أحد الألعاب الشعبية و (* ^ # * & ^ @ الصعب مثل pubg.

What do you do now Download Links IPA or?