• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

الاخوان لي يسبون
لا تسبونه لانه هو عمل لي عليه المشكله مش منه المشكله من ابل نفسها فالرجاء الاحترام

7 minutes ago, chaoshenge said:

@Cz1993pls man update 0.12.0 pubg

It’s getting worked on but it’s not easy just be patient. ??

26 minutes ago, nguyt said:

Guys why we don’t make a pool money to buy him an enterprise certificate?

just saying.......

A bit risky, if Apple get to know what’s under the certificate they will turn it down and there’s no refund for that... 

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

So people can just install the anti revoke and wait the new link.

Ps: just permanently banned 2 people which use inappropriate language.:smilee:

Can i use my own vpn to do the trick ?

28 minutes ago, Fakovc said:

It's been almost 1 Week. I know what you're doing is hard, but our membership ends without using it properly. A week of my monthly membership has already passed before I play with your software. I hope you find a solution as soon as possible. You know, a lot of people are waiting to hear from you. You need to give us an estimate of time by telling everything clearly. You said its gonna be ready today, but the day is over and there's nothing. People are paying for the service, and I'm not sure they can hear the necessary explanations. I have been a member of the services for 2 months, I was very happy in my first month, but I am disappointed this month. I hope the problem is gonna be solved as soon as possible. Good luck!

As you may know Tencent is a big organization, they have an entire team against cheaters so you can guess that it’s not easy to hack. That’s why « precise » informations can’t be given as for now. ✌?

42 minutes ago, Mohammed3332 said:

Sir now finish? 

Or sleeping ??? 

I’m waiting 

@Cz1993

Well your wait can continue. ✌?

1 minute ago, Primo said:

As you may know Tencent is a big organization, they have an entire team against cheaters so you can guess that it’s not easy to hack. That’s why « precise » informations can’t be given as for now. ✌?

Alright. But do you think about a solution for the lost days?

1 minute ago, Fakovc said:

Alright. But do you think about a solution for the lost days?

There’s not only pubg in Vip section so the « lost days » depends on you. We warned multiple times not to buy Vip only for Pubg because there’s a lot of problem with it so there’s nothing we can really do if you bought it only for this hack... Also it is true that multiple Vip games are in the same situation but be aware that a member from Vip shared the certificates with Apple, that’s why some games don’t work. ✌?

1 hour ago, tryaink said:

You must faster working 

find to solution

1week i waiting for release 

1 week my subscription nothing to use

i'm not complain, but 1 week i nothing play everything by your service

How many time ?

1day ?

3day?

or until my subscription end again? ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Why nothing  find new certificate?

Yes, i trust you SUPERMAN

but, quickly for it

your member waiting faster your HardWork Bro

??????

What you mean « faster » like... do it if it’s not fast enough...

1 hour ago, Mohammed3332 said:

@Cz1993

today = 1 week ??‍♂️

Why not set a specific time to stop comments?? 

@Cz1993

Because it’s not possible. Or else try do it so you can give us a good ETA

2 hours ago, fchhjc said:

I used to think Cz is the fastest.  Two months later, I found this to be the slowest update.  Other hackers have been active for 2 weeks.  Cz is still getting a certificate.

Cz works alone, others have teams. Also someone reported the certificate to Apple and it keeps being revoked because of that. So don’t speak when you don’t know. ✌?

6 minutes ago, Primo said:

Because it’s not possible. Or else try do it so you can give us a good ETA

Cz works alone, others have teams. Also someone reported the certificate to Apple and it keeps being revoked because of that. So don’t speak when you don’t know. ✌?

Sir 

anti revoke 

Is not a solution to the problem?