• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Publishing the IPA version will only be detected faster by Tencent. Why you guys wont trust me.

Take your time bro but please don’t forget to update us

2 minutes ago, SwedishPrxck said:

I do have one, which is why I asked if he could share the IPA. The download doesn't work, and just throws up "can't connect to ioshack.vip"

I'm not trying to be rude or hate on the man, I was just asking is all. I even offered to sign his apps for him privately for people so they won't get revoked.

There are many ways to do it without IPA file, google it and youtube it. I am sure you are better than me on this stuff 

4 minutes ago, A3daam said:

يربع صكني باند الكواد بحسابي الثاني ومشترك ٦ شهور عشان قلت فكيو وحطيت تاق حق اسمه 

وشرايك اخوي تسبه تبي يضحك  

انتقده باللي في خاطرك بس لاتغلط عليه 

على العموم شكله ماعنده شي الحين وكل اللي دخل عنده عشان ببجي بيطلعون نفس موقع قودز قبله 

The only thing which frustrates more than not being able to play is people who r nagging and whinnying while they actually know nothing about what’s happening...

the certificate is getting revoked before anyone can install it + ipa file in 2 days all of us “10 yrs banned” and wait for another 3-4 days to be able to hack it again

so instead of whatever drama is happening here, please;

BE HELPFUL AND USE YOUR BRAIN, MAYBE ALL OF US TOGETHER CAN COME UP WITH A SOLUTION 

can't download game 
help 
bought VIP and the game is not downloaded 
and I do not understand what to do with the activation code 
where to take it?

4 minutes ago, TheSavage90 said:

I cannot believe most of you guys, you have done all of this and about to lost your mind because of a GAME !!!!

it is just a game does not worth to kill urself because of it !!

day after day better games will be released in mobile devices and PUBG will be faded and you will regret because you got yourself mad an angry because of a GAME !!!

ha haa haa, and then you are SVIP, I like you bro:smilee:

2 minutes ago, qtr6 said:

شكله انتهت ايامه وماعنده شي غير البربسه اخر اشتراك لي في موقعه وبحول على شارب شوتر 

انا نفسك اخر اشتراك سواء ضبط معاه الهاك او لا

بشتري جهاز اندرويد واحط روت وريح راسك من هالحوسه هذي

12 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Publishing the IPA version will only be detected faster by Tencent. Why you guys wont trust me.

I bet stackoverflow could help you, just ask the experts there to cooperate with you for a solution. 

13 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

I trust you already