• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Cz1993 said:

Publishing the IPA version will only be detected faster by Tencent. Why you guys wont trust me.

Nooo 

DONT DO this dont put IPA !! 

Guys if he put IPA maybe he cannot upgrade the pubg version in future 

be patient as you can I am not defending hem but that is true 

plz dont ask to put IPA 

1 minute ago, Cz1993 said:

Publishing the IPA version will only be detected faster by Tencent. Why you guys wont trust me.

Some people are just impatient and just say stuff just to pressure you lol no worries take your time. I know it's not your fault that we can't play hack, it's apple that's the issue. I and many others are willing to wait, I know uploading the ipa doesn't help at all since it will be detected by Tencent. Just let some people complain until they get tired they will stop. Cheers.

Just now, TheSavage90 said:

Ok fine, get for urself a jailbroken device and play as much as you can, and ease yourself from all of this headache :)

I do have one, which is why I asked if he could share the IPA. The download doesn't work, and just throws up "can't connect to ioshack.vip"

I'm not trying to be rude or hate on the man, I was just asking is all. I even offered to sign his apps for him privately for people so they won't get revoked.

2 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Don’t do anything uou know it’s wrong, if people there is 100 talking about publishing the ipa there are almost 1000 or more are silenced and waiting gor your solution without maje it expose to apple or tencent. Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Don’t drop ipa files bro , whatever happened, just find the solution in your way @Cz1993

I cannot believe most of you guys, you have done all of this and about to lost your mind because of a GAME !!!!

it is just a game does not worth to kill urself because of it !!

day after day better games will be released in mobile devices and PUBG will be faded and you will regret because you got yourself mad an angry because of a GAME !!!

شكله انتهت ايامه وماعنده شي غير البربسه اخر اشتراك لي في موقعه وبحول على شارب شوتر