• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Cz1993 said:

I a have a another one certificate and will upload the new version after repackaged. Give me some time.

Today ??

2 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

I a have a another one certificate and will upload the new version after repackaged. Give me some time.

We give you more time than you want 300 days?

3 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

I have a another one certificate and will upload the new version after repackaged. Give me some time.

No problem keep it up ????

4 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Stop complain, no one can play games at the moment.

@Cz1993 we know the difficulties of hacking work, but you should clearly put the status for subscribers, when it will available to download PuBg v12. Some days or weeks it doesn’t matter, they can wait, but don’t make hopeful status, because subscribers waiting for  download, if delays bring to break those hearts ,  that’s the thing here ... thank you...

best of luck bro?

1 minute ago, Cz1993 said:

I said a have a another one certificate and will upload the new version after repackaged. Give me some time.

U took 4 days .. other side for android take few minutes 

and I think that U are the best here !!? What happen to you ? 

Moreover what about those days gone and we are do nothing just wait ?

you must extend our subscriptions to us even 3 days for each its good enough although u took more than 3 days to fix it !!

3 minutes ago, SwedishPrxck said:

Is it your certificate or ioshacks.vip? If they are a well known service outside of this site, it's going to get revoked fairly quickly.

He is the owner of ioshack.vip

Just now, TheSavage90 said:

He is the owner of ioshack.vip

Well it's going to get revoked fairly quickly. He should either have someone else sign the apps on site only or just upload the IPA.

17 minutes ago, Innosoju said:

You say as though he is not planning to release it at all. There maybe a delay for us because we are in different tiers of service. Its happened before and VIP still got the hack in the end. 

I do understand the tiers thing but right now our vip members issue is certificate revoked by Apple, so that is that! I can’t wait to play pubg hack:grin:cheers ..mate

17 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Şikayet etmeyi kes, şu anda kimse oyun oynayamaz.

speak to us properly!