• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

Just now, Cz1993 said:

Stop complain, no one can play games at the moment.

Do you have the ipa you could link me please? Also, I sent you a message about signing apps for you if you are interested

2 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Lol how can they not complain when your not explaining what is happening or giving an estimated time for release or w.e 

what do you expect from people that paid money and they are getting nothing think...

On ٢٠‏/٤‏/٢٠١٩ at 11:40 PM, Baasseeell said:

أنت وش فهّمك بالبرمجة والتكريك والهاكات يا ذكي زمانك ؛ إذا مو عاجبك التشيكي روح انقلع ودور غيره

لحول الحين يعني تياه سب فوقه سبل ??

اول شي انا دافع ومشتراك بيزاتي مب بيزاتك او بيزات ابوك نغل ثاني شي اذا انت عادي عندك وتدافع وتذال ومافيك رجوله وتسكت هذاك شي راجع حقك وانا واحد دافع بيزات ولي حق اكتب وين مابا وغصبن عنك وعن شكلك  ؟؟؟ تسمع  اذا انت خدي خدية لا انا رجال ياسبل

2 minutes ago, Ayal123 said:

Lol how can they not complain when your not explaining what is happening or giving an estimated time for release or w.e 

what do you expect from people that paid money and they are getting nothing think...

I've  already mentioned before apple revoked the certificate again.

10 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Its our fault Boss ? 

We buy whatever how much dollar to ( play ) 

we wait days more than play is that fair ? 

Am not talking about apple and revoking the certificate am talking about fair

u must extend for us the days that you took to fix the game its not our fault to buy and wait for nothing!? 

That's actually what should happen because our subscriptions will end soon and we just play few days in the whole month!! 

I know that you work hard to solve the problem but what about us ? Wait more than play ! 

U should be serious and fair enough!!

Edited by ElkingAbood