• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

ي عيال ذا القواد اكلنا لزوم نسوي له ريبورت كسمه هو الهاك الخرا حقه نبي نعدمه اشتراكاتنا راحت هبا منثورا والقواد لاطعنا اسبوع والسيوزن بيهلص والهاكان الثانيه شغاله بيني وبينكم اشتركاته غاليه فلازم نعدمه ريبورت اللف يشق مكوته الزق 

6 minutes ago, khaledsayer said:

@Cz1993

Why download update for svip subscribers?

Why did not download update for vip subscribers?

Why these dispersed??

You are not worthy of this trust. I declare my withdrawal from this site because you are personally split. You have to curse to death f u c k you

@Cz1993

Dude chill, clearly there’s slight priority. Svip pays for a full year. They declare their dedication to the service for A FULL YEAR. You pay what? Monthly, 3 months, biannual? I pay monthly understanding this as it’s clearly stated svip gets perks. If the want those perks pay for year, other wise why are you in the forum crying about something that’s CLEARLY stated...

9 minutes ago, khaledsayer said:

@Cz1993

Why these dispersed??

You are not worthy of this trust. I declare my withdrawal from this site because you are personally split. You have to curse to death f u c k you

@Cz1993

Looks like SVIP are chilling with their new pubg hacked 12.0 right now, meanwhile for VIP members :evilish:

2 minutes ago, Innosoju said:

Dude chill, clearly there’s slight priority. Svip pays for a full year. They declare their dedication to the service for A FULL YEAR. You pay what? Monthly, 3 months, biannual? I pay monthly understanding this as it’s clearly stated svip gets perks. If the want those perks pay for year, other wise why are you in the forum crying about something that’s CLEARLY stated...

People are chill and understand that but we can’t get any answer of when it’s going to be released. If we get a date and time then we can come back at that point. We keep hearing hack will be here soon or today and then it doesn’t happen. It’s frustrating.

Why these dispersed??

@Cz1993

??????????????????????

F u c k you 

6 minutes ago, Innosoju said:

البرد المتأنق ، من الواضح أن هناك أولوية طفيفة. يدفع Svip لمدة عام كامل. يعلنون تفانيهم في الخدمة لمدة سنة كاملة. انت تدفع ماذا؟ شهريا ، 3 أشهر ، نصف سنوية؟ أدفع شهريًا لأفهم هذا الأمر كما هو مذكور بوضوح. إذا كانت الرغبة في دفع تلك الامتيازات لمدة عام ، فمن الحكمة لماذا تبكين في المنتدى بشأن شيء مذكور بوضوح ...

I did not talk to you, please stay silent

يربع والله اني اتكلم جد اللي باقي ع اشتراكه يومين ثلاثه يبلعه ريبورت صكوه ابن الكلب والله ندمت ٦ شهور مشترك ع خرى مثل هذا ودي يبلعوني كل شوي باند بلى هالطعه الله لا يوفقه 

@Innosoju

my friend 

Problem that the game stopped 4 days ago What is the fault of this common? Subscription for a service is not money without service

FEATURES If it is punctual I did not much This season the game does not work just 8 days in two months