• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Most Third-party apps dev has this problem recently, Apple has been targeting us.

@Cz1993 what about the server you built earlier that has anti revoke system bro !! I’m bit confused you’d built this server before successfully and then afterwards you showed up by saying old license was revoked. SO why haven’t ya built similar server one more time ? 

Edited by Abdlrhman

1 minute ago, Abdlrhman said:

@Cz1993 what about the server you built earlier that has anti revoke system bro !! I’m bit confused you’d built this server before successfully and then afterwards you showed up by saying old license was revoked. The Question is why haven’t ya built similar server one more time ? 

And we need start fix with pubg first not last one ??

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

إذا لم تكن هناك مفاجآت من التفاح ، سيتم إصدار نسخة جديدة اليوم.

I hope to download the game format ipa

12 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

@Cz1993 what about the server you built earlier that has anti revoke system bro !! I’m bit confused you’d built this server before successfully and then afterwards you showed up by saying old license was revoked. SO why haven’t ya built similar server one more time ? 

nice question