• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, singhsaabdigreat said:

Then there is not point of hacking...I can control recoil without this hack as well. If people are silly enough to get reported with this simple hack..they will be reported with no recoil only version as well..then you’ll be removing no recoil as well and keeping only hide grass..

At that point, one has to think what is the point of using a hacked version of the game of it doesn’t offers the feature that you have now

i have been using it successfully since past two seasons...no bans at all

used it for crew challenge as well

in current season my main account is in top 100 in NA Squads and second account is ACE with rank 864...will make it to conqueror as well

ive been using magic bullet and hide grass

if you are dumb enough to show that you are hacking then you shouldn’t use hacks 

donot remove the DLG button or this humble follower will be gone from here forever 

How do you feel now? =D 

33 minutes ago, Mohammed3332 said:

ياشباب اللي يبيع الهاك خارج المنتدى ولا ينزله مجاني للعالم 

ياخي تراك خربت على نفسك وخربت علينا 

واذا انتشر الهاك بشكل كبير 

وحنا ماذبحنا الا الناس 

هذي ناس تموت على الفلس الله لايبلانا لو هو يتعب على شي ويجي غيره ياخذه ويبيعه وهو مرتاح شنو يكون شعوره  بس ماعليك بجيه يومه وتوهق مع مشتركين عنده وينشق نصين منهم وهذيك الساعه يندم انه سوا هالشي

Edited by khaledsayer

السلام عليكم ياخوان كل ماحمل العبه يطلع لي نعتذر حاول وقت اخر

37 minutes ago, singhsaabdigreat said:

Then there will be only two guys buying this hack...I like to hack..but not at the level of craziness... don’t even pay electricity bill that is 200$ per month...yet Rich kids like you think that some of us will pay 200$ for hacking PUBG 

get a life dude...

Hmmm 

am 30 years old and am ENG

i make my money by my job

actually i hope he make a special version 

with high price .. it is ik for me 500 per month

that will be better than some *****  body share the links