• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

这不是DLG的问题,只是不要分享论坛外的下载链接。

Please do not delete DLG... Most people don't think DLG is bad... Only a few people complain!

7 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Its not problem of the dlg, just dont share the download link outside the forum.

Please the code for activate key pubgm global is out of stock give me in private please 

To get rid of this situation I think you should raise the subscription price to only $ 400 and put a subscription only for a month so that "some" can not sell the version illegally outside the site

@Cz1993

22 minutes ago, Keremavi said:

DLG代码被用于不断的滥用,所以黑客正在被发现。我们在吃香蕉DLG密码。我认为我们需要完全删除DLG代码。没有DLG我们可以玩得更安全。

If you don’t want to use DLG just don’t use it

if the button is there...doesn’t mean that you have to use it

half of the people here like to have that option

if you use it properly, there is no ban

3 minutes ago, xxxlaithxxx said:

Bu durumdan kurtulmak için abonelik ücretini sadece 400 $ 'a yükseltmeniz ve sadece bir ay boyunca bir abonelik koymanız gerektiğini, böylece "bazılarının" sitenin yasadışı versiyonunu yasadışı olarak satamayacağını düşünüyorum

@ Cz1993

It doesn't just help the rich @Cz1993

18 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Its not problem of the dlg, just dont share the download link outside the forum.

Exactly

its a people problem...not the version of hack problem...if you use it fair and square nothing is wrong with it

i sometimes wonder if I should just do a video on how to play using this hack

these people who complain about DLG button make me sick

17 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

yeah you are right. as simple as this.why some people nevver get ban? (like me) and why some are banned?because  they share the link outside the forum and some use the code brutal way. imagine bro i reached the ace rank 4600+ total rating with no problem. even 10mins ban? it never appeared in my screen. dont blame the dlg button! 

20 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Hello dear. Can you setup anti report in hack program?Please