• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

Just now, Cz1993 said:

Its not problem of the dlg, just dont share the download link outside the forum.

Its been shared in Twitter and other telegram groups 

so please do something about it 

Just now, Cz1993 said:

Its not problem of the dlg, just dont share the download link outside the forum.

Then this is not goin to stop becuse there is alot of ppl here selling the hack outside with extra charge.go back in pages u will see an example

3 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

There are problems with the band ?

25 minutes ago, sannydespi said:

dlg codes are not actually the problem. guys i played 50+ games (ACE RANK) nothing ban happened. i use antenna and no grass code. i used also even magic bullet not high only small. i ddnt get any ban. so what wrong with the dlg codes?? why you get ban and me was not? 

here it is. to avoid getting report. make sure you are not obvious cheating. after you killed plyer and they spectating you pretend like you are a normal player. dont shoot for a while. move your scope when firing like you have a recoil. play with you friends. close friends to aboid report

Exactly...DLGand this hack is super safe until they do maintenance and update the banning version..only that’s when CZ has to add the new antiban in.

i just can’t understand why all these people are against DLG button

i am have two accounts...and played over 350 games this season

no ban at all...and I have been using magic and no grass 

just spray using a 2x scope and use 4x scope on mini or sks

and when you hide grass...don’t hide everything..I keep the value at .12 and it works perfect 

after killing one person I hide like a dummy even if I see enemies 

it’s the stupidity which gets you banned...not DLG

5 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

I hope to talk to those responsible for sharing links outside the forum and tell him to stop this behavior, because it caused us all the problems / and make a secret code for the participants in the IP on the same link

50 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

new version will be ready in an hour, everyone uninstall the V4 and wait the V5.

51 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

new version will be ready in an hour, everyone uninstall the V4 and wait the V5.

Well have the V5 today or no bro ??