• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, al3ody2 said:

هم لو يتركون التكشخ والمهايط محد يكشف الثغره والامور تمام 

بس مشكله فيه من يكتب بالشات انا هاك وابي كذا وكذا 

وفيه من يهايط بالطياره يفعل ويترك وا وا  اللخ

ولا يجيك ابو برطم وردي مايشوف قدامه  طافح من الرومنسيه  ويصير قدامها البطل الي لا يخرق  الي  شاوره مطور ببجي قبل يسويها  ويحوس القيم  وهو وجهه ماتشرب الماء عقبه  اركدو اركدو مالنا خلق ننتظر ينزل تحديث ولا ثغره ثانيه سبوع 

والله انك صادق 

11 minutes ago, Honda28 said:

Si empezó  la. Prohibición. Arreglar  esperamos toda una semana para el reparo del certificado. Y ahora esto. 

No mames wey!! De veras?

Just now, Cruz999 said:

المشكلة مو هنا .. الحين على ما ينزل نسخه جديدة انتظار اسبوعين عشان تلعب يومين ?

هههههههه شوف الحين السب وسوالف وكل واحد بشل ع الثاني لي ماينزل جديد كان شئ لم يحدث هههههههه

2 minutes ago, Haru3475 said:

You won't be scared to open the game until a new version is released! That's always the case when maintenance is near. I know that I've been playing for a long time. It will be time to run the anti-cheat. Since I do not want to be ban, I always log in to see the information here before playing

Alright, next time don’t say “its safe” if you are not sure or not playing for hours. People will misunderstand..

Just now, Alexhacks said:

iOSgg no longer serves f*** (inappropriate word)ing mother, they banned me in my official account

Why u don’t see ppl here what write 

and who tell u playing in ur real account ?

11 minutes ago, Cutedamaa said:

Hahahh that’s cool guys why u get ban and u come here sad u must getting ban u know why u super hero in game and u want be the first who kill so much after banned u sad why

u kill all games 15 to 20 then u cry like a girl 

don’t be pls

be happy and good for u the banned don’t come and write I getting ban 

Some m admins here’s in Twitter writing take this hack from here iosgg and he bot line for hack to all ppl know wher the hack becomes after that again he crying here like Bebe need milk so shut the f* (inappropriate word) up when the hack started in Twitter or any topics u writing for all to see don’t asking why and don’t write 

Then  u enter here and blame the developer 

That’s bad really 

developer he do for us anything to let u 

happy and what he get form u 

bad writing he don’t know what u say in Arabic Or in English coz he don’t see just he make new v

good for u ban and thx fir telling us to save or accounts 

Sir u need to get a life! You have to much time in your hand to write all that crap!

3 minutes ago, Alexhacks said:

iOSgg no longer serves f*** (inappropriate word)ing mother, they banned me in my official account

We are not responsible for any bans, please consider before buying vip.

IF YOU DONT WANT BANNED JUST DONT USE THE HACKS!

NOT RECOMMEND USING CHEAT ENGINE CODES MOST OF THEM ARE DETECTED!

Max 1 Device for every vip members.

Anti ban server Built-in but still has a possibility to get banned for bad networks, or from report!