• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, laweyr said:

@Cz1993

Hello bro,
First of all I appreciate you work in this hack, kindly i need a help from you! I made a format for my mobile and i lost my activation code!!! Can you send me another code plz! Check my device if you want!!

Waiting for you reply
Thank you

@Cz1993

Hello bro,
First of all I appreciate you work in this hack, kindly i need a help from you! I made a format for my mobile and i lost my activation code!!! Can you send me another code plz! Check my device if you want!!

Waiting for you reply
Thank you

Waiting for 3days 

after expired activation code

1 hour ago, laweyr said:

Hello bro,

Waiting for you reply
Thank you

Hello bro,

Waiting for you reply
Thank you

CZ will not make activation codes for you alone. Please wait for 3 days. He will update activation codes!

I can't add any Cod , the game it's working fine but always when I try to activate any cod the game direct restart