• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Primo said:

I talk with everyone with respect, If you don’t feel like it doesn’t mean that what you say is true. Now I warned you. There won’t be a second time.

Chill

1 hour ago, MertPAKALIN12 said:

Anten + aoe 10 kill

Yes you definitely lead to the ban with AOE cause is too obvious the enimies got shot only the head 

and to people who got 10 min banned I believe because of your internet connection got interrupted by something.

Edited by Mooyoung

So guys I just did a testing with guest account using DLG code remove grass only and banned for 10 years (1 match only with 10 kills). I don’t know why some people here say that they use remove grass, antenna code and no ban? Even version 1 no recoil and remove grass and I still got banned for 10 minutes (banned 3 times already) My internet speed is 76Mpbs so it is not my internet or my phone because I’m using iPhone max. So what’s the problem then? 

I played more than 35 matches from yesterday with Grass code only no ban 
play sensible brothers 
Dont spray over than 150m like a maniac
User combo of DMR with scope and AR with red dot or holo(you have recoil why hurry) which makes it difficult to spot as hack