• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, singhsaabdigreat said:

Then there is not point of hacking...I can control recoil without this hack as well. If people are silly enough to get reported with this simple hack..they will be reported with no recoil only version as well..then you’ll be removing no recoil as well and keeping only hide grass..

At that point, one has to think what is the point of using a hacked version of the game of it doesn’t offers the feature that you have now

i have been using it successfully since past two seasons...no bans at all

used it for crew challenge as well

in current season my main account is in top 100 in NA Squads and second account is ACE with rank 864...will make it to conqueror as well

ive been using magic bullet and hide grass

if you are dumb enough to show that you are hacking then you shouldn’t use hacks 

donot remove the DLG button or this humble follower will be gone from here forever 

Yes @Cz1993. I agree 100%.

Please think about this, You have thousands of members, vip/svip,  who use your awesome hack for pubg, and out of the thousands of members, there’s ONLY A FEW that complain about the hack having the DLG codes, only a few. AND I have seen plenty of people post that they got banned even without using the DLG, myself included have been banned on many accounts before I even learned anything about using the DLG codes. It will be a huge loss if you remove dlg codes from the hack. Huge. 

I understand that you are a business man and you want to make your customers happy, but you will never please them all, and if you do end up removing the dlg codes then I can bet 100% of my paycheck that the same people will find something else to complain about, because these people use it irresponsibly but will never be able to admit it’s their own fault. 

20 minutes ago, Cruz999 said:

يا شباب حملت الرابط الاول

كل شي تمام والسلاح ثابت والعشب مخفي

المشكلة حتى الاشجار مخفيه يعني ما تدري اللي قدامك ماخذ كڤر او لا وانت ما تثدر تاخذ كڤر

فيه طريقة ارجع الاشجار بس واخلي العشب مخفي؟

ايوا حمل المسخه الثانيه واعمل كود العشب 

32 minutes ago, ElkingAbood said:

ايوا حمل المسخه الثانيه واعمل كود العشب 

ماقصرت يابعد راسي ❤️

59 minutes ago, abduoalbalushi said:

شباب يلي يريد يدخل جروب علشان نعلمه تطريقه تثبيت او كيف يسوي كود معنا جروب نتساعد في كل شي ادخل ع اسمي وتحصل رقم تحت 

انا طرشلي الرقم اكلمك

1 hour ago, To0ny said:

so should I avoid using antenna for the mean time?

Thanks for your replay, I'm just new to this thingy =)

Some people say antenna is safe. I never use it, its too ugly.

?