• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

On 4/11/2019 at 3:14 PM, Danielreyes0405 said:

the big problem is not the revocation of the certificate, the big problem is that several days go by that cz says that two to three hours will be all ready and this is the time that is not repaired, if this is a business for Cz not  what is the meaning of our assistance on the page, we are buying the vip to comment not to download products and services, at least it seems and put a comment capable of calming our emotions, now you appear Cz and says that another day, no mames, you are  playing with us.

Things change every day. Do you even know how code/scrip works or how to hack at all? Or have you done any research for any other jailbreak parties? Do you understand anything before throwing out accusations? Do you understand how it works? Or do you just download a link? If you would like, I can explain it for you. So that you have a understanding of what’s happening. I would be glad to give you some clarity if you would like. 

4 hours ago, Ayman123 said:

I play 10 games with 14 kill 10 kill i use dlg cods no ban  

I think the problem is with your phone not the hack

play 10 games with 14 kill 10 kill i use dlg cods no ban  

I think the problem is with your phone not the hack

Me too no ban

My phone? Want to explain that to me then? ??

1 hour ago, Fawaz58 said:

مااجاك باند

شباب كيف الوضع عندكم 

والله شوف البعض يجيهم باند م ادري ليش احتمال من جهازه والبعض لا اموره طيبه لان الهاك م انكشف