• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Cruz999 said:

المشكلة ما اعرف للجلبريك لو عندك شرح ماتقصر

الموضوع ما ياخذ ٥ دقايق بس اللهم تحميل اللعبة تاخذ وقت

16 hours ago, Moe4421 said:

While I agree with every word you say. I just don’t like the fact that you keep saying “don’t buy vip just for pubg” I can assure you 95% of the members are here just for pubg. Why do you think CZ keeps bothering with this stupid game? Cause that’s where all the money coming from. I’ll bet you $1000 right now, if CZ decides not do pubg hacks anymore, IOSGG will be a walking dead site. Facts..

I say it because Cz himself says it. ??‍♂️ Of course what you say is right it’s easy to spit facts. But Cz doesn’t bother only for money, that’s important to know. ???

13 minutes ago, Primo said:

I say it because Cz himself says it. ??‍♂️ Of course what you say is right it’s easy to spit facts. But Cz doesn’t bother only for money, that’s important to know. ???

If he doesn’t bother for money, then why risk it and keeps making the hack. Nothing wrong with that, he is a hard worker and use his skills to make money. If it wasn’t about the money, then we all should get free VIP lol

19 minutes ago, Primo said:

4 minutes ago, Moe4421 said:

If he doesn’t bother for money, then why risk it and keeps making the hack. Nothing wrong with that, he is a hard worker and use his skills to make money. If it wasn’t about the money, then we all should get free VIP lol

Ssst ? lets drink ?