• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

شكله يبي يسوي بها انه اخترع الذره  وهي مهي صعبه  بس طريقة الاسلوب  وتعامله توحي انه يشعر بالعظمه ويريد اللعب بالاعصاب  يبدو لي انه صغير فالسن  والاكن بعد ذهاب 80٪ من الاموال سيندم 

في شي براس الادمن هذا شو هو الله اعلم 

العالم كلها الشهادات تممام عندها والاخو جاي يقولنا نشوف حل للمشكله ، له اسبوع يقول بنشوف حل !

م ادري يسوقها علينا ولا شو وضعه تراه زودها وكل يوم يقول باجر والعالم خلصت الفي اي بي حقها وطبعا ولا بيعوضنا يوم واحد وغصب عننا بنجددها عشان مافي غيره 

ياكل زقه هوا والببجي حقه انا مسحت ام ام اللعبه بيذلنا عشان هاك ، خوش حمرك 

Good news everyone!

“app certs down” twitter doesn’t exist anymore!

i dunno if the owner of dat twitter deactivated himself or got deleted by many reports, but I’m so happy to not seeing dat A$$hole anymore!

I think it would be nicer to put a date in which the problem will be solved, if from a proncipio you had said that we give you 7 days to solve the problem of certificate is not happening the disgust that we have each of the members of this page  , if the service does not improve nobody will buy a vip for the reason explained, if you receive money from memberships and other things keep investing 20 or 30% on your page.

9 minutes ago, Danielreyes0405 said:

I think it would be nicer to put a date in which the problem will be solved, if from a proncipio you had said that we give you 7 days to solve the problem of certificate is not happening the disgust that we have each of the members of this page  , if the service does not improve nobody will buy a vip for the reason explained, if you receive money from memberships and other things keep investing 20 or 30% on your page.

And when the hack is fixed they will come flying back like a flock of birds.