• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, darkmanx said:

There is another reason why DiDA doesn’t update it. I won’t say exactly why but tencent shut down there proxy servers and I will let you figure out the rest as to why he won’t update it anymore. 

Also DiDA is not a kid or school kid. He is very good at what he does. 

He has to update the host and proxy every three days to prevent the pub hacks from being detected. But he was a nuisance. So a man named Walkinghell shared with users how they set up their own hosts and proxies and told them everything. As a result, tencent detected the pubhack and dlda could no longer update the pubhack in the same way as above. So it's really a big risk to raise the original ipa. Of course Cz is sincere and will update for us every three days, but that's not the problem. If the original ipa file is detected by the tencent, it should never be uploaded because the proxy server settings and host values of the original ipa are all detecting 

5 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Bro try to review the CZ forum he already mentioned before that the certificate got revoked not because the report but the seller delete the certificate once it’s sold in order to get more benefits. Unfortunately I’m not sure whether it’s true or not. .......you can check out what he said regarding to this. 

My friend, I have my certificate. The certificate is still valid (youtube +, uncover, facebook + ect.) Unless Apple decides to revoke the certificate through the report, my certificate is also used for bad purposes and is therefore discarded. But I am still good.

21 minutes ago, darkmanx said:

There is another reason why DiDA doesn’t update it. I won’t say exactly why but tencent shut down there proxy servers and I will let you figure out the rest as to why he won’t update it anymore. 

Also DiDA is not a kid or school kid. He is very good at what he does. 

And Blue Hall, the owner of mobile battleground, is a Korean company.

And I am Korean.

tencent only takes care of the service and client development is done at Blue Hall

They officially released it in the forum called Naver.

"If we only get the original ipa files that the hack developers have, we can permanently block that developer's hack updates."

Edited by tmdwo8848

45 minutes ago, tmdwo8848 said:

Friend, I hope you understand my words calmly.

1. It's nice to ask you to upload the original ipa you want here. However, if tencent detects a host, proxy server in original ipa or email notification on the original ipa, and therefore detects the original ipa file and they will patch with battle eye(pubg anti cheat program) , we may not be able to use hack in iosgg for life. Like logods

2. Let's choose you.

(1.) You want to be unable to use hack from iosgg permanently while using the original ipa that you can play right now and use it for 3 to 7 days.

(2.) Or would you like to use hack in iosgg for a lifetime through a little waiting and cheering?

But what I don’t get it so far !! that there are many people got the Ipa file and they still playing pubg right now. 

How the hell they get this file if Cz hasn’t upload it yet ? Can you please explain? 

I myself got the Ipa file into my laptop ? and I tried to download to my iPhone via cydia impactor but it keeps showing me error 42 at the stage of verifying application. 

The question is how they manage to get the Ipa file ? 

8 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

But what I don’t get it so far !! that there are many people got the Ipa file and they still playing pubg right now. 

How the hell they get this file if Cz hasn’t upload it yet ? Can you please explain? 

I myself got the Ipa file into my laptop ? and I tried to download to my iPhone via cydia impactor but it keeps showing me error 42 at the stage of verifying application. 

The question is how they manage to get the Ipa file ? 

Brother, you can not install it as a cydia impactor because the ipa is a file that can not be installed by your Apple email.

Cz seems to have locked something to prevent it. And since the ipa file is not the original ipa file, i think it is impossible to install it with your Apple ID, and maybe it is impossible to extract the ipa from the jailbreak device.

Of course I did not try. If i try it, it's really a rude act to Cz.

And this ipa file is not the original ipa file, tencent cant block Cz’s original ipa 

Edited by tmdwo8848

On ٩‏/٤‏/٢٠١٩ at 8:20 PM, Salman0090 said:

Cert got revoked again. This will keep happening as they keep getting reported. This won’t be fixed anytime soon.

ابغى رابط اللعبه عن طريق الكمبيوتر ، فزعتكم ❤️❤️.