• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Georocks said:

Bisa! Pake FutureRestore + SHSH2 blobs method.

Ada link caranya?

ane udah ubek2 caranya gak bisa2

ane ada shsh2 blobs dari ios 11.3.1-12.2 gak ngefek Bang ???

16 minutes ago, Simplecore said:

kagak kepancng, cuma pengen liat aja ini org berisi otaknya apa kosong. dan ternyta sampaah, otk udang juga bsnya cuma komen2 gak jls tanpa ngasih solusi.

Cuekin aja bro

bocah itumah

18 minutes ago, tmdwo8848 said:

Friend, I hope you understand my words calmly.

1. It's nice to ask you to upload the original ipa you want here. However, if tencent detects a host, proxy server in original ipa or email notification on the original ipa, and therefore detects the original ipa file via battle eye, we may not be able to use hack in iosgg for life. Like logods

2. Let's choose you.

(1.) You want to be unable to use hack from iosgg permanently while using the original ipa that you can play right now and use it for 3 to 7 days.

(2.) Or would you like to use hack in iosgg for a lifetime through a little waiting and cheering?

Of course all of us here want to use hack for lifetime, easy pick.

but then comes another question :

1. How long till the next hack is ready?

2. does the new certificate gonna revoked again by apple before releasing the hack? if so what is the plan to prevent this to happen again?

we all know this certificate things happen to all of vendor out there but then some of them also have alternative solution for it.

all i want to know is what kind of strategy/plan does iosgg have in this matters?

Edited by Simplecore

8 minutes ago, tryaink said:

Ada link caranya?

ane udah ubek2 caranya gak bisa2

ane ada shsh2 blobs dari ios 11.3.1-12.2 gak ngefek Bang ???

gak bs emg ini bro.

soalnya harus punya SHSH blog versi ios sebelumnya baru bs downgrade.

misal mau turun ke ios 11.xx, nah SHSH blobs nya harus ada dulu di versi 11.xx

5 minutes ago, Simplecore said:

Of course all of us here want to use hack for lifetime, easy pick.

but then comes another question :

1. How long till the next hack is ready?

2. does the new certificate gonna revoked again by apple before releasing the hack? if so what is the plan to prevent this to happen again?

we all know this certificate things happen to all of vendor out there but then some of them also have alternative solution for it.

all i want to know is what kind of strategy/plan does iosgg have in this matters?

On Twitter, a kid named "app cert down" is making our certificate report fun to Apple. And not everyone can use panda helper, Tweetbox, App Valley. thats not a small problem and cz has promised you guys so lets wait bro me too still waiting 

39 minutes ago, Colus said:

DiDa can't steal iosgg content? You forgot to use this hack, you have to fill out the activation code which only allows an user per device right? Also, you act like there was never having an .ipa version was uploaded in iosgg. If dida steals it, he has stolen it long time ago. Of course, his hacker skill is below cz1993 that makes his hack can't go further.

There is another reason why DiDA doesn’t update it. I won’t say exactly why but tencent shut down there proxy servers and I will let you figure out the rest as to why he won’t update it anymore. 

Also DiDA is not a kid or school kid. He is very good at what he does. 

4 minutes ago, tmdwo8848 said:

On Twitter, a kid named "app cert down" is making our certificate report fun to Apple. And not everyone can use panda helper, Tweetbox, App Valley. thats not a small problem and cz has promised you guys so lets wait bro me too still waiting 

Bro try to review the CZ forum he already mentioned before that the certificate got revoked not because the report but the seller delete the certificate once it’s sold in order to get more benefits. Unfortunately I’m not sure whether it’s true or not. .......you can check out what he said regarding to this.