• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Colus said:

There is nothing wrong with uploading .ipa verison. People worry Tencent will detect the hack like Advertisements of DIDA? No. He has always updated it in the past where his site had not yet introduced installation direct link to mobile. Also, just last Monday, his site introduced new version that allow people to download .ipa version in every game.

Cz1993 also allows people to download .ipa and there is nothing wrong. Tencent doesn't detect anything.

CZ is very cautious This site is not a site created like a high school student's hobby of iogods. It is not a pocket money making site either. the site is his job and his life. how can you know is that ipa files are safe to be detected by tencent Can you be confident? are U a hacker like Cz? Or are U a c language hacker like me? or did you saw the future? 

It's just a scarecrow that knows nothing. Do you think Cz can take all these risks and upload ipa files because of you?

Edited by tmdwo8848

25 minutes ago, tmdwo8848 said:

then you can out here!!!!! 

go lgods forum!! why are you crying here if you can use pubg hack at lgods! 

If you can use hack on that site, please do not crying here and please go back there! Do you compare and do not know anything?

Go there and see for yourself what the official final version is! There is no more than 0.10.0 version if you are not blind!

chill bro no need to tell people to get out of here just because he have other opinion that you.

everyone here have the right to have their own opinion.

beside there is no guarantee "ban free" whether  the ipa signed by Cz or signed by cydia impactor.

all people who ask for releasing the IPA file is just because currently there is no other solution than waiting.

just drop my 2 cent.

1 minute ago, Simplecore said:

chill bro no need to tell people to get out of here just because he have other opinion that you.

everyone here have the right to have their own opinion.

beside there is no guarantee "ban free" whether  the ipa signed by Cz or signed by cydia impactor.

all people who ask for releasing the IPA file is just because currently there is no other solution than waiting.

just drop my 2 cent.

CZ is very cautious This site is not a site created like a high school student's hobby of iogods. It is not a pocket money making site either. the site is his job and his life. how can you know is that ipa files are safe to be detected by tencent Can you be confident? are U a hacker like Cz? Or are U a c language hacker like me? or did you saw the future? 

It's just a scarecrow that knows nothing. Do you think Cz can take all these risks and upload ipa files because of you?

Just now, tmdwo8848 said:

Just another trash comment without solution.

all i need is SOLUTION,.

i don't need some "C Language" hacker who doesn't accept others opinion and also doesn't have a SOLUTION!

1 minute ago, tmdwo8848 said:

Relax man. Cz know what he should do. Lets drink ?

48 minutes ago, Georocks said:

Maybe you are DiDA, waiting Cz to upload ipa file so you can copy his method? In your dream, bro ???

Cheers ?✌?

DiDa can't steal iosgg content? You forgot to use this hack, you have to fill out the activation code which only allows an user per device right? Also, you act like there was never having an .ipa version was uploaded in iosgg. If dida steals it, he has stolen it long time ago. Of course, his hacker skill is below cz1993 that makes his hack can't go further.

2 minutes ago, Georocks said:

Relax man. Cz know what he should do. Lets drink ?

bisa nya cuma komen2 gak jelas aja si asu itu, sok2 bela2in pula itu.. ng3ntot emg tuh org.

Their comments are really dangerous. They do not know anything. They just think right now and never think about the future. When Cz uploads the original ipa, Cz really loses his lifelong effort in a moment.

For those who do not have their countermeasures and do not think about the future and just think right now, Cz, the manager, should never be shaken.