• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Iosmodimodi12 said:

OMG! I dont have the game on my phone!!! But i have jailbreak. The qustion is how can i download the game because i removed it by misstake!

use direct install dosent that work for you?

8 minutes ago, Georocks said:

Itulah selama ini Plants vs Zombie jd pelarian ?

Wkwkwk katanya si @Cz1993 sih kita bakal dapat kompensasi, kompensasi apa ya kira” :grin:

Just now, NatzGaming said:

Wkwkwk katanya si @Cz1993 sih kita bakal dapat kompensasi, kompensasi apa ya kira” :grin:

Diberi tambahan durasi vip sesuai lamanya kendala revoke. Hitung aja dari awal kena revoke, sdh mau 5 hari...

38 minutes ago, sangte13 said:

i bought VIP for 3 months from DIDA and still am my vip is valid until now, i can 100% assure you guys that pubg hack is DEAD on that site .  

that’s right dlda must do refresh host server and proxy server 

But he was annoyed and opened everything to the user. With the original ipa (with the walkinghell), someone sent an original ipa attached to the email in tencent, and tencent patched the original ipa permanently via battle eye.

As a result, the original ipa became permanently unavailable so there last pubg version is 0.10.0

1 hour ago, Kkjjakk said:

في ناس توهم مشتركين كاتبين ثانكس ???

باليز 

هههههه لا

54 minutes ago, Colus said:

There is nothing wrong with uploading .ipa verison. People worry Tencent will detect the hack like Advertisements of DIDA? No. He has always updated it in the past where his site had not yet introduced installation direct link to mobile. Also, just last Monday, his site introduced new version that allow people to download .ipa version in every game.

Cz1993 also allows people to download .ipa and there is nothing wrong. Tencent doesn't detect anything.

then you can out here!!!!! 

go lgods forum!! why are you crying here if you can use pubg hack at lgods! 

If you can use hack on that site, please do not crying here and please go back there! Do you compare and do not know anything?

Go there and see for yourself what the official final version is! There is no more than 0.10.0 version if you are not blind!

Edited by tmdwo8848

1 hour ago, Kkjjakk said:

في ناس توهم مشتركين كاتبين ثانكس ???

باليز 

مساكين ما يدرون بالوضع الحالي ههههه 

باليز 

13 minutes ago, Georocks said:

Diberi tambahan durasi vip sesuai lamanya kendala revoke. Hitung aja dari awal kena revoke, sdh mau 5 hari...

Lumayan lah klo gtu soalnya gua baru renew vip dan belum bisa di pake buat apapun

ntah kpan ini mau di fix