• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, tmdwo8848 said:

Do not say that. You never know how hard cz is painful and worrying. And this site does not just update the pubg hack. There are so many kinds of hacks. dont pay money for only pubg hack lol

They’re just new members who paid for only pubg hack and never know as well as appreciate what @Cz1993 have done.

2 minutes ago, Ping99hacK said:

Boss created a new certificate installed via the 3u program to help prevent revocation.

I think it might work. Because I do it now 6 hours still not revoked

?????

@Cz1993

Jb or non-jb? Teach me how, bro ?

12 minutes ago, mindfreak0 said:

I have the ipa file but its couldn’t be installed by cydia even when was the certificate was working, i was installing the ipa file using iFunbox

Really?

10 minutes ago, Georocks said:

Bạn có phải là thành viên của đội không? Bạn là vip với 14 điểm LoL

Please believe it.  cz1993 will have the answer not because of the word because when uploading it is his answer, be patient ... believe it ...

وحنى مطولين ع هالسالفه  ؟ الناس زبطو مواقعم وتعمل الان  والاخ مستخسر يشتريها ، وبعد فيه تحديث هاليومين  وننتظر بعد عشر ايام وزود 

34 minutes ago, Phat1993 said:

Please believe it.  cz1993 will have the answer not because of the word because when uploading it is his answer, be patient ... believe it ...

Yeah I know. This is bcs Apple keeps revoke ?

Take this ? bro, cheers ? 

Edited by Georocks