• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

im agree with you, at present all devs have this situation. This is also unpredictable. about the time wasted by vip, I will compensate to all when the problem is solved. These are not big problems. I just hope that everyone will wait patiently.

Hey,

i have been using your hack for 3 days before it got revoked, im waiting patiently but that doesnt mean im happy, you have 2 solutions:

1. Release ipa so everyone have the ability to install using cydia impactor and if it gets detected no one can blame you since they asked for it instead of waiting.

2. We wait patiently for you to get a good certificate but after you get one extened the time for our money that we paid since that is not right for some to pay for a service that currently not in use ( i hope you know that our money is not found on the street) i wish you can understand me.

Its up to you now .

ill keep supporting you doesnt matter what you think is the right thing to do just pick a side.

23 minutes ago, Mzaje said:

هكر بوبجي مجانا بالعافية عليكم 

اي واحد اللعبه مو شغاله عنده يمسحها وينزلها من هالرابط طق عليها ونطر شوي  

itms-services://?action=download-manifest&url=https://ioshack.vip/games/vip/PUBG_0.11.5_NoSlider_v3_iOsGG.com.plist

الله يحفظك خذا الهاك القلي اشتغل ابو ساعتين وتقفل ماتكذدب

ريض ياليهودي عجل علينا جعلهم يعجلونك لغرفة الانعاش مع حرة السفره