• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, finfin3211 said:

Yes i do, it actually works but the guy only do business with ppl that know his language due to not understanding english (edit: his language is Viet)

If I pay ten dollars I can unblock my account? I have a 10-year ban Can I?

Just now, mo7trm said:

If I pay ten dollars I can unblock my account? I have a 10-year ban Can I?

You are better off talking to him. I only got ban 2months on my second acc during v2 and i asked him. He already unban my 2months acc for $10. But i know he also does unban 10yr but there are two types of unban the 24h that reset rank or wait 5-7 days rank stay the same. You probably need to use google translate bc he doesn’t understand English tho. 

1 minute ago, SHADOOW070 said:

hope to be the night?Is there hope to be the night?

الواضح ان الرجال استسلم 

واعتقد انه خلاص قفلت عليهم ابل 

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

im agree with you, at present all devs have this situation. This is also unpredictable. about the time wasted by vip, I will compensate to all when the problem is solved. These are not big problems. I just hope that everyone will wait patiently.

Thank you for writhing reply on my comment.

Some old age users like me will wait till u solve the problem. I guarantee. Cuz we enjoy hacked games and we play lightly (which means not seriously.) cuz we also have a life outside.

some users who already experienced ban wave situation while playing PUBG, they r all risking the ban and using your product just for fun.

we do not think $19 is expensive, so just take your time and don’t listen to haters. It’s okay if it takes more than a week, we r just hoping to play your hack safely, nothing else!

The real PUBG customers will keep calm and just wait with no complain. Cuz we’ve been through so many hard times since season 2 if u know what I mean. 

Don’t forget Tencent devs are spying every single tweak app websites. If your .ipa gets exposed to them... lol I don’t wanna think about it, this comment section will explode. I don’t want u to take a risk becuz of some kids who doesn't have a any patience at all.

I’d rather buy your vip subscription than buying stupid season royal pass toy from PUBG. This is what I wanna say to y’all.

I only used your hack 3-4 days but between that short days I was really touched by your behaviors, cuz I’ve seen u working 24/7 and gave us V3 ASAP. 

Your action made me wanna buy another month subscription after my expiration date, and I bet 90% of people who uses your product will think same as me.

anyway, thank you.

i know this revoke problem will have a solution in near future.

Thanks for the hard work. 

Edited by dsong90
Wrong spellings XD

شباب الي عنده رابط الملف ipaيفيدنا?

Ipa hac pubge hlp