• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Obeter said:

Do u pay money to unbanned your account in pubg ? If yes, can you tell us?

Yes i do, it actually works but the guy only do business with ppl that know his language due to not understanding english (edit: his language is Viet)

Edited by finfin3211

3 minutes ago, Obeter said:

If it is not a big problem why you taking so long?

and as long as you keep doing the same thing you doing, like after 2-3 hours will be ready and then you just disappeared for half of the day that will make ppl mad and it is not fair doing that to us. 

Second thing yiu you need to be clear it is okay if you say I won’t be able to effort it to you guys in week or two weeks. It is okay if you say that ppl will be patient. Make sure you just tell the truth. 

because "every time" when i finished to upload all files and the certificate revoked again, I am also very helpless about this.

@Cz1993

you know there’s a solution u can upload the ipa file for us and then we download it and we can play there’s no problem about this way, why u not upload it for us !? We don’t want it with certificate only ipa  file is fine !!!

Edited by Hamdank

2 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

لأن "في كل مرة" عندما انتهيت من تحميل جميع الملفات وإلغاء الشهادة مرة أخرى ، أنا أيضًا عاجز جدًا عن ذلك.

helpless:uh:

3 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

because "every time" when i finished to upload all files and the certificate revoked again, I am also very helpless about this.

I just suggest you to work with TutuApp they released their certificate and they are on a good standing now. Just go and ask them you have a website you are a “ developer “ that could also help them with other thing just do an exchange to make it easy for you and for us. 

4 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Go get vocation Cz, also another member mention about pandahelper, their certificate is good. 

14 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

im agree with you, at present all devs have this situation. This is also unpredictable. about the time wasted by vip, I will compensate to all when the problem is solved. These are not big problems. I just hope that everyone will wait patiently.

Thank you for your words but just let us know do you think that you will fix the certificate issue anytime soon !!! Or you have no clue 

please explain this to all in a bold status.