• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

@Cz1993 replies in his status 

The reason for not dropping ipa version that it’s gonna be easy to detect and if that happened then @Cz1993 would have to spend at least a week or months to fix the issue. 

But the question is :> is there anyother choice you could offer @Cz1993!! I assume that there is non so let everyone take the risk and drop the ipa file in the meantime work harder to solve the certificate issue there must be a solution even if it will cost ya more budget but always put in mind the benefits you get after. 

agree with this comment, at least give us another option.

personal optinion there is no other option than releasing the ipa file. hack detected or not is the same whether releasing the ipa only or directly install.

4 minutes ago, dsong90 said:

@Cz1993

i don't like the fact that u r asking only to a svip users about uploading ipa file.

my answer on your question is no.

i might be the cheap customer to u, but as u can see, I only used 3 days of this hack and this event occurred.

i know it’s not your fault but I don’t like to use cydia impactor and renew Apple ID every 7days for pubg.

If I knew it would be like this, I would’ve not bought vip here in a first place.

i wanna use pubg hack as long as in a comfortable way.

b4 I came to this website, I already paid money to Chinese hacker by using WeChat and used ipa but it got banned so easily.

i really don’t get it man.

people here will go more crazy if your ipa gets exposed and gets ban... I promise.

i just hope u get the right way to solve this revoke problem with many other smart tweak app admins and give us your product safely.

i bet there are more people who’s not writing anything with patience or whining on this comment and just waiting for your non-jailbreak download link than .ipa file man. 

I’m sorry for making a loud voice even tho I’m not a svip member, but I really feel I gotta say what I need to say. 

Thank you for your service tho...

im agree with you, at present all devs have this situation. This is also unpredictable. about the time wasted by vip, I will compensate to all when the problem is solved. These are not big problems. I just hope that everyone will wait patiently.

People will complain no matter what CZ choose. If he drops ipa file and it get detected then people gonna complain even more when they know they have to wait weeks or a month to for CZ to find a way to make undetected hack again. It’s better off waiting for him to find a solution to solve the certificate problem than rushing him to upload the ipa file. Rather be safe than rushing him, bc I don’t wanna waste another $10 unbanning my second pubg acc :lll._.:

3 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

im agree with you, at present all devs have this situation. This is also unpredictable. about the time wasted by vip, I will compensate to all when the problem is solved. These are not big problems. I just hope that everyone will wait patiently.

thank you

@ Cz1993

لن يتم تجديد الاشتراك. لأنك تعلم أن هناك حلًا ولم تقم بتنزيل IPA ... لقد قضيت أسبوعًا كاملاً في الموقع عديم الفائدة:lll._.:

thnks

Edited by mansour956

4 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

I’m waiting ❤️

3 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

If it is not a big problem why you taking so long?

and as long as you keep doing the same thing you doing, like after 2-3 hours will be ready and then you just disappeared for half of the day that will make ppl mad and it is not fair doing that to us. 

Second thing yiu you need to be clear it is okay if you say I won’t be able to effort it to you guys in week or two weeks. It is okay if you say that ppl will be patient. Make sure you just tell the truth. 

3 minutes ago, finfin3211 said:

People will complain no matter what CZ choose. If he drops ipa file and it get detected then people gonna complain even more when they know they have to wait weeks or a month to for CZ to find a way to make undetected hack again. It’s better off waiting for him to find a solution to solve the certificate problem than rushing him to upload the ipa file. Rather be safe than rushing him, bc I don’t wanna waste another $10 unbanning my second pubg acc :lll._.:

Do u pay money to unbanned your account in pubg ? If yes, can you tell us?