• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, ramirestimo said:

@Cz1993 what happened ?? Again revoked ?

Yup.

15 minutes ago, Kv1988 said:

It is recommended not to talk to us again and again for too long without determining security. Waiting is annoying and the results are surprising.

??

23 minutes ago, Rayank said:

the wave that I do not understand what is happening if it is true that it is a guaranteed certificate and that you pay for it should not have this problem. I have an app called tweakbox and that app never revonca never has a good and original certificate. is so good that it is an app to download hacked app among others and the app is revoked and the tweakbox app does not and tabn is that it has an ip that stays saved on the cell

sorry bro but you are using something bad where you earn thousands of dollars a day. you can buy something better.

????????

Tweakbox often gets revoked but they have a team to get it back quicker, first of all. Cz is alone to work on it and we said it multiple times already. Second « thousands of dollars a day » ? like.... come on man you really think he would work his a** (inappropriate word) off here if he had that much money on 1 day basis...? Also as written in the rules promoting others sources is against the rules, don’t do it again or I’ll have to give you according punishment. ✌?

Hi @Cz1993i know you are working hard on the certificate to get the apps up and running asap but then someone clearly fast enough to reported the new certificate to apple.

maybe alternative solution like releasing the ipa file so others can install using cydia impactor while you working on the "easy install" it's not a bad idea.

#just drop by 2 cent.. cheers..

1 hour ago, sexpower said:

Modify the link to install it with a cydia impactor that does not require a certificate. I can not download the ipa file. found 404 error. i am starts to get annoying. Do not waste money on certificates. That is ridiculous.

As there’s more direct Download users Cz tries to find a solution to fix it. Also not everyone can use cydia impactor because it requires a laptop. So please consider that he’s trying to help the most. ??☺️

مع ان صار له يومين متعطل الهاك بس كأن اسبوعين ?

،،

عموما مرت علينا قبل الامور هذي وراح تنحل 

7 minutes ago, Primo said:

As there’s more direct Download users Cz tries to find a solution to fix it. Also not everyone can use cydia impactor because it requires a laptop. So please consider that he’s trying to help the most. ??☺️

I have a question bro, i have the IPA and Cydia impactor on laptop and i know well how to install the ipa, if i install the ipa using cydia, will pubg working properly? with out disturbing about certificate?

1 hour ago, Yam1 said:

اسلوبك قذر مع احترامي للباقين < يقولك لاتسب امه متوفيه تقول اللحين جاي تصيح ع امك!!!!!!!!! 

ماقول الا الله يرحم موتانا وموتا المسلمين 

مو جالس اكتب عشان يعجبك او يرضيك للاسف

الكلب له يومين ويسب امهاتنا ويوم جبنا سيرتها يقول متوفيه ، كان من البدايه ماجاب طاري الامهات طالما مايرضاها على امه 

ناس مرضى والعياذ بالله . 

1 minute ago, mindfreak0 said:

I have a question bro, i have the IPA and Cydia impactor on laptop and i know well how to install the ipa, if i install the ipa using cydia, will pubg working properly? with out disturbing about certificate?

I don’t play it and I didn’t try so I can’t really tell but normally if the certificate gets revoked, install with impactor won’t change a thing. ? But you can try tho there’s no risk to try. ☺️??

Edited by Primo